Saturday, April 01, 2006

Ten DVD Releases I Am Anticipating

Create your own Movie List @ HotFreeLayouts!


I couldn't get pictures of these:
The Family Stone
End of the Spear

(I know that's 11! You get a bonus! lol)

UPDATED - 9/21/06 (and updated again 7/3/08)
Ten DVD Releases I WAS Anticipating back in April
The Greatest Game Ever Played – EXCELLENT!
Casanova – Didn't really like it, despite Heath Ledger
Narnia – Wonderful – bought it.
An Unfinished Life – Forgettable
Nanny McPhee – Didn't like it.
The Libertine – Trashy. Watched only a few minutes before turning it off and sealing it back up.
Hoodwinked – We Love This Movie! lol
Firewall – Forgettable
MacGyver (Season 6) – still working on season 2
The Family Stone – Not as good as I had hoped, but OK
End of the Spear – Very very good, I should buy it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home