Thursday, March 30, 2006

Ten Reasons My Kids Play AYSO soccer

Ten Reasons My Kids Play AYSO Soccer
(in no particular order)

1 - AYSO soccer teaches sportsmanship. No negativity allowed.
2 - Soccer is a very active game. If you're on the field, you're moving!
3 - Teams are organized locally, so my kids play with other kids from our little town. This makes practicing easier.
4 - The coaches really care about the kids!
5 - I want them to grow up with activity being the norm, instead of the exception.
6 - They are learning skills incrementally, according to their developmental stages.
7 - It's a way to meet people in the community since we are not involved in the schools.
8 - This year anyway, practice is a block from our house!
9 - They get neat soccer pictures every fall.
10 - It makes me a "soccer mom"!

OK, I will admit that I really don't like the 8 am games!

Practice starts next week, and our first games are April 8th!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home