Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Ten Blogs I Like To Read (By People I Don't Really Know)

I like to read blogs. Some people are very interesting!

I read these first five blogs regularly.

Poppins Classical Academy
I am Sarah, a Canadian, feminist, secular, relaxed/classical homeschooler with a flippant sense of humour, an eclectic taste in links, and a tendency to use this virtual space for clearing my head. I homeschool because I believe that humans should not be mass manufactured. I have 2 kids: Sandra is 8, Matthias is 5.5. Expect a lot about teaching a wiggly boy and a struggling reader.

Keer Unplugged
Kirsten - Where I spare my poor husband from listening to my rantings, where I share what is on my heart, where I share about my family, where I share about my God.

Modus Operandi
Meagan - Thoughts on the writing life, writing about the parenting life

SpunkyHomeSchool
This blog is dedicated to the ramblings of a homeschooling mother of 6 in desperate need of a vacation. But since that is not currently available this blog will have to do.

Keanu My Space
Keanu - "Just an average bass player." It's probably not really Keanu's blog. But what if it IS???


These next three blogs are ones I check when I have an extra few minutes.

Literary Mama Blog
A Literary Magazine for the Maternally Inclined

Hobbitlove's Pensieve

Secret Agent Patelamba
Christian homeschooling mom of 3

Two recent additions to my blog bookmarks:

Mama2fiveblessings
A Day in the Life At Our House - A Somewhat Daily Musing from a Christian Mama with Five Blessings

Crib Chick
Just a place to spill out my thoughts...while I keep it real at home for my little 'peeps'.

Hope you find something you enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home