Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Ten All-Time Favorite TV Shows

I don't watch much TV currently. I don't have any shows that I keep up with on a regular basis. But over the years, I have had a few that I didn't want to miss. These are shows that I would watch today, and rent, or perhaps even buy, on DVD.

1 - Homefront
2 - MacGyver
3 - Quantum Leap
4 - Seinfeld
5 - The Bob Newhart Show
6 - CSI
7 - Extreme Makeover: Home Edition (Yes, I know this one is on currently. But I never seem to be able to catch it!)
8 - Perfect Strangers
9 - Unsolved Mysteries
10 - Amazing Stories

OK, I have to stop there because that's 10, but I am sure I could go on and on! LOL

(Oh man, I just thought of all those shows on TLC. Nope. No cable shows on my list! LOL)

I reserve the right to change my mind, as shows cross my mind that I haven't thought of for years! :-)

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I LOVED Homefront!!! That was the WWII show, yes? I had just had my daughter and my husband had just come home from Saudi. It was a lovely show. So sad it was cancelled.

www.undeservinggrace.myblogsite.com

April 06, 2005 1:56 AM

 
Blogger Lisa said...

Yes, that was the WWII show! I watched it faithfully. Not too many people remember it. I love seeing the actors pop up in other places! Wish it would come out on DVD.... :::looks wistful:::

Your blog doesn't come up. Is the URL correct?

April 06, 2005 10:16 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home