Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Ten Things I Like About My Job

I am an Adult Education Instructor for the local intermediate school district.

I teach 2 classes:
GED Language Arts (Reading and Writing)
PreGED Language Arts and Math (students who need to improve test scores to enter GED classes)

1 - The pay is excellent for a part time job!
2 - Working with adults is very rewarding. Many of them work diligently to attain their goals.
3 - It's only 15 minutes from home.
4 - I get to write my own lesson plans.
5 - I can get a substitute easily if I need one.
6 - I have some input into the nights I want to work.
7 - I only work 2 evenings a week.
8 - I like to give tests and correct essays, and I get to do a lot of that.
9 - I can use one of the computer labs whenever I need to.
10 - The computers at work have high-speed internet. ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home