Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Ten Reasons I Haven't Updated this Blog Lately

Well, I haven't blogged here lately, and here are my ten reasons why not, in no particular order.

1 - I'm not sure anyone is reading it.
2 - James has been sick. Stomach flu, we are told.
3 - Soccer started. I am a coach.
4 - I couldn't think of ten items to fill up any one list. (Let's see if I can do this one.)
5 - I had trouble coming up with topics other than movies, movies, movies. (Jen says, "What's the problem!?" lol)
6 - I spend way too much time at Club Keanu. ;-)
7 - I have been working on getting teachers lined up for the fall session of our homeschool co-op. I am coordinator.
8 - Ummm...I had a couple very very busy weeks.
9 - I've been playing with my new digital camera.
10 - I've been unmotivated.

THERE! I did it!

Now, maybe this will jumpstart me into updating more regularly!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home