Thursday, February 09, 2006

Ten Quotes about Chocolate!

1 - There's nothing better than a good friend, except a good friend with CHOCOLATE.
Linda Grayson, "The Pickwick Papers"

2 - I never met a chocolate I didn't like. Deanna Troi in Star Trek: The Next Generation (I can't believe I am quoting someone from ST!)

3 - Nobody knows the truffles I've seen!

4 - "Las cosas claras y el chocolate espeso." (Ideas should be clear and chocolate thick.) Spanish proverb

5 - Chemically speaking, chocolate really is the world's perfect food. Michael Levine, nutrition researcher, as quoted in The Emperors of Chocolate: Inside the Secret World of Hershey and Mars

6 - Put "eat chocolate" at the top of your list of things to do today. That way, at least you'll get one thing done.

7 - Researchers have discovered that chocolate produced some of the same reactions in the brain as marijuana. The researchers also discovered other similarities between the two, but can't remember what they are. Matt Lauer on NBC's Today Show, August 22

8 - I have this theory that chocolate slows down the aging process.... It may not be true, but do I dare take the chance?

9 - If you've got melted chocolate all over your hands, you're eating it too slowly.

10 - Money talks. Chocolate sings.

Want more Chocolate quotes?
http://www.virtualchocolate.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Tina@ SendChocolateNow said...

Hey, I like this one! Hence the title of my blog. Ten Things is a cute idea, Lisa. I am all about the chocolate.

April 05, 2006 3:50 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home