Sunday, August 28, 2005

Ten Things Within Reach

Tammy C did this on her HSB blog, so I am following suit:
Post a list of ten things you’re thankful for that are within reach of where you’re sitting right now.

1 - My computer! 'Nuff said, I am sure.
2 - My digital camera! It's so awesome to be able to take as MANY photos as I want and have them ALL turn out!
3 - Diet Coke! Mmmmm....
4 - fresh air (I sit by a window)
5 - My phone directories with the names and contact info of all the people important in my life
6 - Library books - LOVE the library and use it regularly!
7 - Bookshelves made by my husband and filled with tons of wonderful books.
8 - Nursing stool - under my feet whenever I am sitting here. Even though I am no longer nursing, this stool keeps my feet up and helps my back.
9 - My glasses - Otherwise the world would be a blur. CAnnot imagine how life was before spectacles were invented!
10 - My suction cup arrows and bow - Some of you thought it was virtual, and others didn't even know it existed. But it reminds me of my wonderful fellowship at CTF. (www.christiantolkienfans.com for those of you unaware of CTF)

Cross-posted at my LJ

1 Comments:

Blogger Merci said...

Ten Reasons Why I Miss The Ten Things Updates :::grin:::

1. It gives me ideas for my own blog which I can shamelessly borrow
2. It makes me think
3. It helps me get to know Lisa even better
4. It's creative and stimulates my brain on days I don't want to be creative
5. I feel like Pavlov's dogs when I click on it, and there's no update, but yet there was once, so I keep clicking and maybe there will be an update again
6. I miss it
7. It reminds me of Oprah's favorite things - Lisa's favorite 10 whatevers! That's fun
8. 'Cause I think it's cool you can always think of 10 - I'm on 8 and having trouble with the last 3
9. I miss it. Did I say that one already?
10. Because there's Power in the number TEN ::grin::

February 02, 2006 11:10 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home